About DMC Service, Inc.
Founded in 2004, DMC Service, Inc. is proud of our decade plus service to the Kansas City Metro and beyond. We are a 100% woman-owned business with Karen Crnkovich at helm as President and “Chief Hand-Shaker”. Karen leads the DMC Service team with unwavering passion and enthusiasm to fulfill our purpose:
To keep people comfortable, safe and healthy where they live, work and play by providing efficient, effective solutions through phenomenal customer service and unmatched technical skill.
DMC focuses on repairing and maintaining existing building and industrial systems. Our ever increasing loyal base of commercial clients appreciate the professional expertise, reliability, attention to detail and consistent promise to follow through in doing “whatever it takes” for all their HVAC and plumbing needs.
DMC stands for Diamond Mechanical Contractors. Besides our diamond strong, brilliant work, we live by our Core Values the Four Cs:
- We care about PEOPLE – our customers, our community, each other.
- We work together as a team.
- We always follow the Golden Rule.
- We are Diamond STRONG! We don’t give up or give in.
- We stand behind our work.
- We practice unwavering ethical behavior, whether or not anyone is watching.
- We do right things right, the first time.
- We are solutions orientated.
- We perform tasks at the highest level in a safe manner.
- We strive to get better every day.
- We exhibit contagious passion and enthusiasm for our industry.
- We have fun and celebrate success!
Karen formally joined DMC in 2010 as the bookkeeper, after spending nearly 5 years of evenings and weekends as an apprentice out in the field. She began devoting more and more time helping build business & marketing plans and lending a hand with Human Resources related issues. Eventually, Karen became President AKA “Chief Hand-Shaker” of the company and majority owner. After years in the field as an apprentice, she studied and eventually received her Master Mechanical, Master Plumbing & Master Electrician Licenses. In 2014, DMC was granted official WBE/DBE status through the State of Kansas. And in 2015, Karen took 100% control of the company. Karen loves leading DMC Service, is proud of the legacy on which it was founded and enthusiastic for the future of the organization.